Here is my last minute Valentines Treat class. I held this class yesterday here at my home. I had so much fun seeing the ladies & stamping! such fun! A big hug goes out to Shauna- who came to stamp all the way from TEXAS!!!!! wow!
There were 6 projects in the class. I used riding hood red, pink pirouette, close to cocoa and Candy lane designer paper
1. Scallop Treat bag. The bag with scallop is made from a XL Bigz die. See page 195. We had some issues with seeing the score lines (they were faint) but the box was super cute! It was punched with the crop-a-dile and tied with matching ribbon. the tag is a new SU sizzlet set called lot of Tags
2. Candy Slider box. This holds 6 Reese's peanut butter hearts or 8 Hershey's nuggets. We made this slider box at Leadership to hold tags. I converted it into a candy box.
The Base: 3 x 6-1/2. Score at 1/2 inch in on all 4 sides. snip score mark to form box. I lined the box with DSP and stapled ribbon to the edge to create the handle.
Cover/slider: 5-1/2 x 6-1/2. Score at 1-1/2, 2, 4-1/4 and 4-3/4. wrap around box base, decorate
3. Cone shaped treat holder. this is made from the largest scallop die.
4. Ghirardelli chocolate holder. This is the Petal Die for the Big shot. The chocolate is inside. YUM!!!
5. Heart Shaped Box. this is also made from the Petal card die for the big shot.
6. Peek-a-boo treat holder. I made a bunch of these for my club girls and some hostesses as well. They were very popular! base is 3.5 x 9.5" I then punched the edges with the new eyelet border punch. the score line are at 2.75 and 3" in from each side.