10/31/17

Happy Halloween! & Poinsettia Burst class by mail

Happy Halloween!  Here is a Little treat holder of Mini Hershey Bars wrapped in the Fall Fest Halloween prints paper.  And My favorite Halloween stamps- Party Ghosts!

These were the tiniest Hershey bars I have ever seen come out at Halloween.  So I stacked 4 together and wrapped them in paper.  The paper was 2 x 5

The Little Ghost was perfect for the tag!

AND......

My first Fun Stampers Journey class my mail! Poinsettia Burst!  How beautiful!!!


Class details can be found here:  Current Classes

Rsvp is due by 11/10. 
Try these awesome Fun Stampers journey products!  Order yours today!


Fun Stampers Journey Supplies for the halloween Treat:

Stamps: Party Ghosts Bundle
Paper: Black Licorice Tangerine Fusion, whip cream
Ink: Black Licorice
Accessories: Color Burst Pencils blended with OMS, journey foam squares, Black twine


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails