7/27/15

My Convention swap

I was unable to attend convention this year!  It was my fist missed one since I joined Stampin up as a Demonstrator almost 9 years ago!  This year I had to choose family and YMCA Nationals instead of convention.  One of the best perks of Direct Sales!  and guess what  my boss said "No problem!!!"

I was able to participate in a great swap.  Here is my contribution.  Hopefully my swaps will come in the mail this week!!  Learned about making Donuts on the Hawaii incentive trip- I LOVE DONUTS!!!!


The Donut is made with Circle Framelits.  The pink Frosting is hand trimmed to look like frosting.  Heat Embossing for the sprinkles!

Pin It!

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Remembering your Birthday
Paper: thick Whisper White, Neutrals DSP stack, Melon mambo and So Saffron
Ink: Melon Mambo, Versamark
Accessories: Rhinestones and Circle Framelits, white embossing powder.



click here to shop online with Jill

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is soo cute! Maybe the cutest donut card ever, clean and simple and fun! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails