8/23/14

Thanks! for a Bike Ride

Remember that little bike from one of the early Paper Pumpkin Kits?  It came in handy for this project!

My Husband and I are participating in the "MS City to Shore" Bike ride.  Its From Philadelphia to the New Jersey shore.  75 Miles in one day to support Multiple Sclerosis.  Here are a few of my thank you notes for my friends and family that helped me raise money by donating!



PS I have a few more days to reach my goal.  Want to help me out? Here is my link:  
Jills Page:

Thank you in advance and any amount at all is appreciated.


Pin It!





click here to shop online with Jill

1 comment:

Erin R. said...

Hi! I also rode in the bike ms city to shore yesterday! I absolutely love your thank you cards! You gave me great inspiration for my own thank yous! Way to ride and bike ms!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails