Thursday, June 14, 2012

A gift of thanks!

Recently had a club come to an end, this was their little "Thank You" gift.  So much fun to decorate chocolate.


My really good Nikon camera had to go into the shop.  The auto focus went wonky!  as you can see in the picture its not as crystal clear as I normally take pics.  The big bummer is that it could be as much as 4 week s to get it back... GASP!!!!  I am fussing with an point and shoot.  It's been so long since I used one I am having a really hard time.  iPhone pictures may come to the rescue while i'm waiting for my favorite camera to return!  I can't even take good pics of the dogs or kids.  I know this is going to be a few long weeks!!

Stamps: It's A Wrap Occasions
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Just add Cake
Ink: Espresso, peach parfait
Accessories: Triple Flower punch, scallop border punch,

click here to shop online with Jill

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails