3/13/12

Everyday Enchantment Scrap pages

Here are a few of my Everyday Enchantment Scrap pages.  if they are scrap lifted I have it noted

I have been having fun scrapping my baked goods.  These were YUMMY, but a little too much work for a regular treat!


dsp was cut with the Designer Rosette die



The above was cased from a layout I saw on Stampin Connection


The above cased from the Brandi Wiggins.  You can see her page here


the above is cased from a magazine.  I love this picture of my oldest!  
just love this DSP!!  I wish it would NEVER go away!




click here to shop online with Jill

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

WOW! You did a great job on your page! Don't you just *love* that paper? Thanks for the shout out!

Hugs,
Brandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails