9/22/11

Founders the final Day and Surprise


Here is my Team the Silver spoons.  What wonderful new friends I have made and a fun outing at the Coral Canyon golf course.  



We drove all over the golf course.  So fun those golf carts!


These bunnies were as big as my dog!  Holy smokes-- there were tons of them everywhere.  Here in the east we have geese on the course.


Stunning and beautiful on the course.  


the Final dinner was amazing after the event- boy were we hungry!!!


Everyone was a winner!


Before I left my daughter said expect a surprise when you get home.  This normally means lots of pictures and love notes for me.  

When I got home I got lots of pictures and she gave me this.  a decorated can with notes inside.  They were a little soggy but still readable.


My favorite :  I diet your coke
Translation:  I am your diet coke

Love her so stinking much!



Have a GREAT DAY.  Be back tomorrow with some of my favorite swaps!




click here to shop online with Jill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails