9/21/11

Founders Day 2 and my Swap

Here are a few Shots of the 2nd Day of my trip.

I made 3 of these cute Cup holders.  Inside was a cup from the grocery store filled with chocolate.  Packaged all pretty.



Here is Laurie with her cup and Becky a Rising star!  Love these ladies!


Here we are at the PJ party.  FUN!  


Here are the RemARKables at the event.  


I took the trip to Kanab where they manufacture the stamps!  WOW. such a great learning process.
and the warmest welcome EVER.  just look at her face.  




With Shelli 


the Rock outside the Building


the Rubber at the playground.  FUN!


Becky & I


Jan & I


the Sweet Shoppe- and there were 0 calories in every treat they had for us!!!



Here is my Swap card.  Button Buddies and Berry Blossoms!
much more vibrant in real life.  



Stamps: Button Buddies, Petite Pairs
Paper: Calypso Coral, Berry Blossoms, lucky limeade, whisper white
Ink: Lucky limeade, Calypso coral
Accessories: Sweet Button embosslit, 1-3/8 and 1-1/4 circle punches,



click here to shop online with Jill

2 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Great swap, I think we both love that stamp set!

Julie A. said...

Congrats on making Founders Circle! Very cute swap card:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails