9/30/10

Tis the season for card making!

Time to make all your Holiday cards!  I have since added a Little "Bling" to the letters.  It's raining so hard here in PA that there is no possible way for me to get a good picture.  So I will share the bling card soon.  it's just the touch this card needs!


  I might add that the 9-11 inches of down pouring rain we are getting really is not good for dog owners.  My 2 furry girls don't like to get their princess paws wet. Oh my!

click on over to Barb to see what she has today!




click here to shop online with Jill

2 comments:

Deb said...

Cute card! I am jealous because I wish we would get some rain.

Laurie said...

This is wonderful...all your posts were super! Thanks for the idea of working with this wonderful set for Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails