8/24/10

It's Party Time

My daughter is turning 8 next week.  Here is her birthday party invitation.  


this pic is not so clear....but FUN!



Daffodil & Melon mambo. this is not my 1st color choice-- the other will be appearing later this week.  both cute but it is "her" party.....

  I had lots of fun making these!  lots of great compliments from the Moms and Dads of the girls invited.  In fact one of my friends said I outdid myself this year-- really??? better than the pool party flip flop and the Flight of the butterfly sleepover.   I now have to raise the bar higher next year Oh my!!  I love SU they make it so EASY!!!

to see some of my other party invites for my sweet kiddos go here



click here to shop online with Jill





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo cute...LOVE the pinwheel!

Wendy J. said...

These are totally cute, Jill! Love them! Great job!

Dawn O (dostamping) said...

Adorable pinwheel Jill! I bet your daughter loved them!!

A Stamper's Journey said...

These are so very cute! I really love your color scheme and the fun pinwheels.

Maureen

lynburros said...

So very cute! Any chance you will be doing a tutorial...or posting the directions????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails