5/4/10

Cruise Highlights & May is National Scrapbooking Month

I just returned home from the Stampin' Up Southern Caribbean Cruise!  What a FABULOUS time!!!  I met some great ladies and had an absolute blast!!!  Such a fun time & Oh boy I have soooooo much to share! 

In honor of May being National scrapbooking month I made 2 pages in My Digital Studio on the plane ride home! 

Here we are in our first port:  Barbados!  Great weather and beautiful beaches!


One of the highlights of the stampin up cruise is the Pillow gifts.  Here are just a few in the layout above.  Each one of my kids got a turn to spin the wheel for prizes-- Oh such fun!!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more details-- today-- I have to get back to work!!!! lots of Stamping things to do!!!  I'm working hard to earn Alaska!!!


click here to shop online with Jill

4 comments:

Robin Merriman said...

It was a pleasure to meet you on cruise Jill - but I must say that I'm jealous that you've already scrapbooked two pages from the trip - I'm still doing laundry! haha!
See you in a few weeks!

Dawn said...

Great LO's Jill! I'm with Robin..2 pages already, I haven't even downloaded my photo's!

Niki Toll said...

Beautiful Pages. I love them! Sure looks like the cruise was fun!

Queen Mary G said...

Jill, I LOVE what you've done with the scrapbooking! What excellent pages!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails