3/11/10

Club Member gifts

One of my stamper's 10 clubs ended on February. This is the gift I made the girls as a thank you for being in my club. I sure enjoyed having them!!!




a Very Vintage bookmark and Holder. The bookmarked is cased from my upline Cathy. We made one just like it at one of her Diva events. I wrapped some card stock around it to make the pocket. I did not write down the specs---sorry!!!!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Soft suede, very vanilla, bella blue dsp
Ink: soft suede
Accessories: sponge, cord brads, kraft taffeta ribbon.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a very pretty gift idea, Jill! Love the vintage feel to this, and adore all the brown. Brown truly is my favorite color. ;)

Debbie said...

SIMPLY STUNNING!!!!! I may have to case that idea for my stamping clubs next week. I just love it and adore that stamp set too :)

Tracey Thompson said...

Love, Love, Love it! What a great gift that I'm sure your girls enjoyed getting. Can you share the dimensions, please? I would love to case this idea, if that's o.k. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails