2/12/10

January Club card

This is my January club card-- taken right from the Leadership make and takes!
Not everyone has the new All My Heart set so I showed the girls how to make it with a set they may already own.

this is the original:

this is the same card made with Wow Flowers (a free SAB choice I might add)

And this is the card made with Circle Circus

All are equally fun and cute!

Stamps: All My heart, Circle circus, Wow Flowers, thank you kindly, dot dot dot, Teeny tiny wishes
Paper: Bashful blue, old olive, melon mambo and naturals white
Ink: Bashful blue, old olive, melon mambo, pretty in pink
Accessories: Large fancy flower punch, ribbon and brads


click here to shop online with Jill

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Very nice Jill -- I love your choices for mixing up the stamp sets. A great basic idea that I have forgotten to show in quite a while that needs to be revisited. Thanks for reminding me to show of the versitality of SU's stamps.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails