12/15/09

There is a embossing Fairy at SU


Seriously-- Hold on to your Big Shot, your cuttlebug-- or what ever else you emboss paper with.....

In the new Occasions mini there is a Perfect Polka dot embossing folder--(insert happy dance here) Don't miss it when you get you copy of the mini-- its in there (towards the back) but you may pass it by. YES -I'm pretty sure there is some Sizzix fairy in the SU office that brought this cool tool to us. I LOVE THIS FOLDER.

stay tuned for a cool kit/ class in January that features this folder, so Fabulous!

this was cased from a card by Ali Miles. just re-made with all SU product. I love my version. a perfect January card for friends! oh and of course this uses the NEW embossing folder and the new stamp set With all my Heart

Stamps: with all my Heart
Paper: Melon Mambo, soft suede, white
Ink: suede
Accessories: Perfect polka dot embossing folder, big shot, snowflake punch, latte button

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails