11/14/09

Robot Wrap Up!

I needed a fast gift wrap for a 4th grader's Birthday party this afternoon.....here's what I came up with with the help of son!


a simple 3x3 card/tag with the Lots of Bots stamp set. tied to the top with cord.


So.....I'm surprised that I'm not "twitching" from the amount of wide double-stitched bashful blue ribbon I used. (could this be an excuse to purchase another roll?) No hoarding ladies-- USE IT! oh amd my son LOVED this! he's says that the robots are cool. Wanna know what inside the box----> Bakugan. 4th grade boys can't get enough of them!

Stamps : Lots of bots
Paper: bashful blue, black and white
Ink: Black
Accessories: ribbon, plain white wrapping paper, silver cord, markers, booglie eyes.

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm impressed you let yourself use all the pretty ribbon! Sometimes I'm such a miser with my ribbon, I just want to look at it! No more, I'm going to start using. soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails