11/18/09

Patterned Pines

Did you have this set? I was not sure about it a t 1st but this card makes me LOVE IT! You only have a few more weeks to host a party and get it- its exclusive to the Holiday mini.

Stamped the kraft card stock with the serene snowflakes in white craft ink- then let it dry.
I hand colored the tree trunks with a chocolate chip marker. trees are hand cut and popped up with a dimensional.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! (but you guessed that already, wink)

Stamps: Patterned pines, Four the holidays, serene snowflakes
Paper: ruby red prints paper (hostess), Old Olive prints paper, kraft card stock
Ink: Old olive, chocolate chip, white craft ink
Accessories: random buttons

P.S. I have a NEW CARD KIT read for December featuring Delightful Decorations. SHOP NOW

finishing up my blog tour posts-- book mark me or subscribe of you don't already-- some seriously cute stuff coming!!!!!


click here to shop online with Jill

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Great cards! I love the look of the dot paper torn with the kraft paper. Your cards always make me want to go pull my stamps out right away and start creating. Thank you for the constant inspiration!

Shelli Deckard Prescott, Arizona said...

This is adorable! What a great idea with the torn paper at the bottom. Thanks for the inspiration......do you hear an echo in here?

the "G" battery said...

I love this look so much! I was looking around on the website, though, and can't seem to find the patterned pines stamps. Are they still available?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails