10/24/09

On the Second Day of Christmas...

My good friend gave to me- Something for my Best Furry Friend




In this gift set:
a Dog bone picture frame
Jar full of dog biscuits (homemade ones would be a good choice, but I used Milkbones)

For the Frame: (from the $1 store) I Covered a black dog bone Frame with the Night and Day paper. I used a Glue Stick and then lightly sanded the edges. I don't have the Stampin up dog stamp sets so I used My Digital Studio for this and printed it on whisper white.

For the Jar: (from Target) I used Thoroughly modern DSP and made a belly bad. The paper did not reach all the way around the jar so I made the front panel. The dog bone is made with 2 heart punches from the trio heart punch taped on scrap and then I hand cut the bone. the hearts are still on the back.

What Do you think???

6 comments:

Max said...

LOVE IT!
Can we do it with dachshunds?

Julie A. said...

Jill-

This is absolutely adorable!!!

connie d said...

Hi, Jill--

LOVE IT! There is a little old lady at our church with five doggies as children. She would love something like this! Thanks so much for sharing!

Chrissy said...

SOOO cute!!

BeccaRoo said...

These are really cute. You did a nice job.

April Roycroft said...

Super cute! I love this idea!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails