10/1/09

Club Card Spoiler!!! and Tommy Turkey

This is the card my club girls are getting in their package! its an acorn made from the Ornament punch. I was inspired by my team mate, Deb Kemp's card here. I aslo added the Faux eyelet technique ( pierce paper, trace with gel pen)


I could not resist giving my club gals a sweet treat cup to play with especially after I saw the Turkey on this blog. She has a tutorial if you need it. I changed mine just a little bit.

I changed the colors of the paper
I put a fall pumpkin peppermint patty in the treat cup
I used just a simple 3x3 card.
I used the self stick that on the treat cup to attach it to the card and then put the dsp around it.
I added feet



All supplies are Stampin Up!

Stamps: sincere salutations, woodgrain background
Paper: More mustard, really rust, chocolate chip kraft, real red, close to cocoa, prints pack (hostess)
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: white taffeta, gel pen, various punches, scallops #2 for the big shot, sweet treat cups.

3 comments:

plsneath said...

Hi Jill

I really enjoy your cards and all of the items that you stamped for convention.

I wanted to let you know that the link you included for the acorn card takes you to a different blog. This is the one that I think you want:

http://www.mycreativeramblings.com/

Mickey Tait said...

I love the feet on your turkey! Very cute. Thanks for the link-back.

Tricia said...

How adorable! I can't wait to get my package!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails