9/6/09

Look what we made today....

Not a card-- but they sure are YUMMY!!!


My daughter turns 7 today! so we made piggy cupcakes

ETA" pig ears are strawberry sugar wafer cookies cut into triangles. Nose is a marsh mellow (half). Eyes and nostrils are mini chocolate chips. I used white cake mix and frosting is died pink with food coloring. the biggest bummer about the cupcakes is I dropped the whole tray of them on the way to the car. Luckily all but 2 made it to the labor day party we were headed to! whew. the 2 that were messed up got eaten pretty quick!!!

9 comments:

Jen Blank said...

Don't let the Health dept see those with the Swine Flu going around.
Ha! Jen

Lois said...

Those are adorable! I would love to know more details...

~Lois
(mailbag@fuse.net

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, Jill these are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen! Makes me wish I still had little kids at home! Where did you get the idea? I sent your site to all my girls ... What a fun idea.

carpediem said...

I happened to make the same cupcakes yesterday for my great nephew who is two years old. He just loved them! I think they are so cute! laura j

Bonnie W said...

Jill,
They're great! Will print picture to save for my daughter's Dec. birthday (and she will be 31!!).

Zoe said...

These are so cute, may have to CASE them for my cake business. I made poodle cup cakes for my granddaughter several years ago. They went over well. Tell your Daughter Happy Birthday for me.

NE state team said...

Those are too cute! Might have to do a spin off of the "swine flu". tee-hee.

Susan Timmerman said...

How cute! I've never been one to decorate cupcakes and such but your little piggies are ADORABLE!!!!

Doris said...

Too cute--and it's ok if they were dropped. Pigs are always messy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails