9/1/09

Happy Halloween- very early

As you may know the NEW Stampin' Up! Holiday mini starts today! Hold on to your wallets! its going to be a VERY EXPENSIVE 4 months!!! 1st up- halloween!

I dusted off my Petal die for the bigshot and made a super quick Ghiradelli chocolate holder. wrapped it with some Cast-a-spell dsp. CUTE!!!


Stamps: Pumpkin patch
Paper: Pumpkin pie, cast-a-spell dsp, very vanilla
Ink: pumpkin pie, soft suede, garden green and black
Accessories: Petal card die for the big shot, black wide grosgrain ribbon, modern label punch

Check out this AMAZING picture my son took of Jake, our standard poodle:



3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Great idea! and so cute!

Diane Schultz said...

OK Jill, Let us in on how you made this. Pretty please?

Susan Timmerman said...

How cute! Guess I'm going to have to get that petal die!!! And, I LOVE Jake! I LOVE dogs! I only have SIXTEEN at my house right now!!!!! (grin)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails