6/4/09

Razzle Dazzle me sneak peek


This was the card I made last night to break in my goodies!  I used the MOJO Monday 89 Sketch (yes on Thursday again)

Let me know if you like it.....

Taking a brief break from my artisan entries to splash out & share something new.  I hope you like it!  I love the new in color markers !!!

Recipe:  
Stamps:  Razzle dazzle
Paper:  Razzleberry Lemonade, Rich razzleberry, crushed curry
Ink:  rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Circle punches, polka dot ribbon, In color markers, 
 

7 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love it, Jill! Love the layout and the colors you used. =)

Janet said...

Love it! Can't wait to try out my new supplies.

Lisa Brown said...

Oh How awesome! Thanks for the peek!

SHERRI said...

Like it? Nah. LOVE IT, sure thing!

**Nancy** said...

Very pretty!!! I can't wait to get my goodies!!

Tina said...

I absolutely love it!

Stamp/nScrap said...

Great job! Don't you just love the new polka-dot ribbon? It looks fabulous on your card! - Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails