5/25/09

Top Note purse

I have seen this style card so many times I thought I would try my hand at it.  I like it!  the SU double sided designer papers make the purse quite fashionable when you fold over the top note.

I love the large vanilla brad with a rub on it as the purse closure.  and the handle surely needs a bow!!!

Stamps:  absolutely fabulous
Paper:  candy lane, vanilla, chocolate chip, riding hood red
Ink:  chocolate chip
Accessories:  top note, ribbon, brads and a small flower rub on

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute Jill, thanks for sharing!!! Have a great day!
Liz K

Linda E said...

Very original idea. Your card turned out great!

Terry Molineux said...

Jill

Love it! Really cute and the colors are great.

**Nancy** said...

this is so cute!! Love it!

Jennifer Thomas said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Krista said...

Love it! thanks for sharing, I'm on a mission to use up my old DSP, since I just took advantage of the May promo and have 4 packs headed my way!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! Can't wait to CASE it :-)

Cindy Beach said...

How adorable! The rub on on the brad is a fabulous idea, TFS!

PS. Thanks - I'm so honored that you've listed my blog on your sidebar. Here's the current link:
http://stampspaperandink.typepad.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails