5/2/09

A Thank You note card set

I made these a while back for a quarter auction I participated in....

A simple layout using up some of my extra Urban Garden designer paper. I made a cute box to go with this but never took a picture of it. (sigh)

Stamps: A little somethin
Paper: Urban garden, baja breeze, basic grey, whisper white
ink: Baja Breeze, basic grey
Accessories: various ribbons, ribbon sliders, 1-3/4" circle Punch, circle scissors plus

this is the reason I got the puppy. Are these sweeties the cutest ever. I just could not say now to getting one. Zoe is on the right. The 2 on the left now live with my parents. They went for Maxine (she is in the middle) and they fell in love with the lightest one Jack as soon as they saw him!


9 comments:

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

HOW CUTE! Love the cards too! LOL

Claire said...

Your cards are beautiful! You have such a knack for design!

Claire

Heidi Kilgore said...

Jill,

Your creations are Fabulous! I have been a follower of your blog for a while now, and you always have such creative ideas! Love those puppies too! your little Zoe is so sweet. I have a little cairn terrier, Tessa, and she is the joy of my life. I also hav a big dog , Gunner, a Belgian Mallinois, He is very hyper, but lovable. Hugs to you and good luck with the new baby!

Heidi Kilgore @ stamphappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards!

Maureen Merritt said...

These cards are GORGEOUS!!! (So are the puppies!)

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Great use of that Urban Garden DSP! Love how your cards turned out!

Anonymous said...

of course you did!! How could you resist that face?? :) CutiePatoies for sure!! :) Great cards, too!
Jennik

Ret said...

Your cards are pretty, but I just love those pups!!! they are just so adorable! Have fun!!! When I was a little younger I had 3 poodles & I just adored them. There is nothing like the sweet personality of a poodle!

We are down to just one now & she's a Shih Tzu. We rescued Abbi & so glad we did. She's a wonderful dog too. :)

NancyS said...

The cards are BEAUTIFUL, and the dogs are ADORABLE! Your designs and color choices are exquisite. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails