Friday, May 1, 2009

Club Card Spoiler!!!

DON'T FORGET : Send MOM some flowers for Mothers day!


This was a try a new technique over on SplitCoastStampers.  BE WARNED  these are addicting!!!  I used embosslits but the possibilities are endless ....stamped images, punches, the pretties kit, etc etc   TIP:  Make sure you measure the complete length of your insert to be 5-1/2 tall.  if you place the flowers to high it will not fit in the envelope.  all of my flowers are sponged in rose red ink and adhered with dimensionals.  


I changed the dimensions slightly to fit in the envelope better.


ETA:  8.5 x 3.5 scored at 3.5 and 7


all supplies are Stampin Up!


Stamps: All Holidays, sanded background

Paper:  cameo coral, rose red, apricot appeal, pink pirouette, close to cocoa, celery

Ink: rose red, chocolate chip for sponging the edges of the flower pot

Accessories:  cherry blossom embosslit, glitter, scallop edge punch, 5 petal and Boho blossoms punch, sponge & ribbon



9 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Jill...great job as usual. Love the colors. Are you going to share the dimensions???

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow! Love it. I think I am going to have to make some of these. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

SO cute Jill!!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, I've got to make one of these! FABULOUS!

mary marsh said...

just beautiful, Jill-I tried the technique when scs posted it-you're right the possibilities are endless!!

robin d said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!! You did a fabulous job with your color choices...everything is perfect! I am now going to attempt to do one of these. Thanks for sharing! :)

Ret said...

Jill, this is just beautiful! I love everything about it! You did such a gorgeous job on this, as always.

Denise said...

I just did a bunch of these this past week! They are yes so fun and simple and very addictive!

Thanks for the reminger of measuring! I did not do that just winged at my pattern and yep they were just a tad bigger than the envelope! So I added a colored paper to the backround and stuck them in a larger envelope!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

LAKEW said...

Adorable! Thanks for all your wonderful ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails