3/28/09

Sweet Always Gift Card holder



This was one of the projects we made at a workshop I had this afternoon.  This gift card holder is 4-1/4 x 9 scored at 3 and at 7-1/4.  I can not take credit for this...  I cased it from the fabulous one HERE by Lisa Somerville.

I secured the sides to make the pocket with sticky strip- which I of course forgot to bring to the workshop. DUH!  Sorry ladies!!!!!  

Its the same gift card holder in yesterdays post- minus the belly band.

Recipe: 
Stamps:   All Holidays
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate chip
Ink: Chocolate chip
Accessories:  Cherry Blossom and Flower embosslets, 5/16 neutral brads, velcro, little leaves sizzlet die.

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love your color choice and the embossed flowers!

nuts4stampin said...

So cute! Love stripes and dots together. Color combo is cute and so "now". TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails