3/23/09

Its a Zoo themed Birthday


Yup another request for Party invites.  I made these for a girlfriend that is having her daughter's Party at the local Zoo.  How cool is it that instead of gifts- she's adopting an animal!  COOL!!!

I will share the alternate version tomorrow.  Today I am making party favors- Shoes!  wait till you see them they are soooo cool!!

All supplies are Stampin Up! unless noted
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Wild About You, Introducing, Its A Party is from CTMH, and the little words in the balloon are Papertreyink.
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, whisper white
Ink:  Basic Grey, more mustard, old olive, black, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, bashful blue, bordering blue
Accessories:  Sponge & scallop punch out for clouds in bashful blue ink, tab punch, slot punch, ribbon, ticket corner punch

5 comments:

April411 said...

Jill,

I absolutely love this card. I think it is your best ever!!! You are awesome!

Jacqueline Frisbie said...

Hi Jill,

This card is just the cutest card for the type of party your friend is giving. I am going to buy that set one day. I have been tempted many times, but now I know I will.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Jill,

These are so cute!!!! I am debating between a carnival birthday theme or animals lol. If I go with animals I am going to definitely do something like this; thank you for the idea.

Charna

Krista said...

You always come up with such great stuff! I love it! Can't wait to see what else you are going to make with it!

mary marsh said...

this is such an adorable party invite, Jill. I'm sure your friend loved it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails