2/17/09

A big Thanks to Ewe

Water colored with crayons on plain whisper white.  I added a outline shadow so the white of the sheep would pop.  This is the Scallop Die (scallop circle #2)  I punched the circle with the 1-3/4" circle punch.  

ETA:  the outline shadow is done with the water brush and a sahara sand watercolor crayon.  

Recipe:  
Stamps: Pun fun
paper: bashful blue, so saffron, delicate dots, Sahara sand, whisper white
Ink: black
Accessories:  The big shot & scallop die#2, Paper piercer and mat pack, SAB ribbon bundle, silver brads, watercolor crayons & a water brush.  

4 comments:

Peg Smith said...

Jill, this is so cute!
I love the way you did the circle punch inside the scallop and offset. I love your blog.

Krista Driessen said...

CUTE !!!

Mary said...

Lovely card. Can you tell me how you did the outline shadow?
thanks so much

for2nately said...

LOVE IT! So dang cute! thanks for sharing!
Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails