2/18/09

Best Fishes Birthday

My son Carson turned 9 earlier this month.  This was the card I made for him.  Its funny I have to make the card the night before my kids birthdays.  They always start snooping in my stamp room and asking-- did you make my card yet?  HA!


and the inside:  
Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Very Punny (retired SAB), papertreyink sentiment on inside of card.  
Paper: Pacific point, kiwi kiss, Muirfield dsp
Ink:  black, kiwi kiss, Baja Breeze for the water (sponged)
Accessories:  Top Note, Copic markers for coloring. Clear embossing powder (over the fishes)

4 comments:

for2nately said...

that's so cute! You have the best ideas and I love checking out your blog everyday!
hugs,
Elizabeth

mary marsh said...

what a cute birthday card-love your ideas Jill

Amy Hayes said...

I love the card. Is the fish stamp still available? It is definately one I want to add to my collection. Thank you!

Dale said...

Another cute card Jill. Well Donevachi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails