1/24/09

A sneak peek and a swap




This one does double duty!  I made this for a swap I am in for Sale-a-bration samples.  Don't ya just Love it??  I do!  Am I getting you excited to shop and earn some Free stamps???  

The inside of the swap card was a little different since I was in a "get it in the mail fast!" time crunch.  I can't wait to see what the other ladies have made.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Sale-a-bration Polka Dot punches, fundamental phrases, curvy verses
Paper:  Lots of dots DSP, so saffron, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink:  chocolate chip
Accessories:  PUNCHES!!!  5 petal flower, wide, small and large oval.  silver brads, dimensionals


7 comments:

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

wow.. love how you nested those oval punches. I never even thought of putting the wide oval behind the two others! Thanks for the inspiration and idea... pretty card too!
- Sharon F/ CreatedByU

Beth said...

Beautiful card!

Susie said...

Absolutely LOVE it! I'm going to use the format for my Sale-A-Bration Class! It will sell products like crazy! Thanks for sharing your creativeness!

mary marsh said...

love the card & your creativity Jill-thanks for sharing

amykennedy said...

Oh my! Love it!! Sure wish I was in that swap!!! I'd love to get one!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Stunning card Jill - fabulous colours and love the oval cut-outs.
What a brilliant idea - Love it!

Beth said...

I really love how you are decorating the inside of your cards. It really adds a lot! Thanks for the great ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails