Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Shower Favors







I made these as options for baby shower favors.  My friend choose the box in a bag version for the shower.  Cute!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Pun fun, lovely labels, papertrey sentiment, Holidays and Wishes
Paper:  Very vanilla, pink pirouette, whisper white, pretty in pink, K&Co baby stack, pretty ink pink dsp.
Ink:  black
Accessories: nestabilities, acetate, scallop circle punch, tab punch, scallop edge punch, envelope, tag punch, little bits wheel, ribbon, copic markers for coloring

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Jill, these favors are absolutely darling, I especially love the hippo one!

Lisa Brown said...

So very cute and that hippo is darling!

Danyel said...

Those are beautiful! However did she decide?

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Debbie Reeder said...

Jill - These are just fabulous! The design and colors are adorable! I just love your work.
Debbie R.

Susan said...

Boy, I wish I lived in PA so I could attend your classes! You have beautiful creations! thanks for sharing.

Peggy M said...

These are just beautiful. And, such inspiration as I have an upcoming baby shower to work on. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

Peggy M.
www.thewiredangel.blogspot.com

Corie said...

These are absolutely adorable!!

Mary Grace said...

I love the favors...I just made favors for a friends who are adopting a baby from Africa..thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails