1/12/09

And the mouse gets the cheese...




This was for a 3-d Swap I was in while at leadership.  Do you like???

This is a modified triangle box.  A tutorial can be found HERE.  I altered the measurements to make it a little more mass production friendly.

My specs are 4x8, (maximizing a 12x12 sheet of so saffron card stock)  score it at 4", then  following the guidelines in the tutorial.  I just cut triangle to fit inside and glued them in place with some snail.  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Happy Heart Day
Paper:  So saffron, apricot appeal, basic black
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  3 flower punch,  black gingham ribbon, Markers for coloring, black brad, tag corner punch, Circle punches for the cheese = 1", 3/4", 1/4" and 1/8" circle

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Clever!

Sue said...

Darling!!!!

2stampis2b said...

This is so cute!

Peggy said...

This is so cute, I giggled when I saw it!! My stampers will love this!!thanks for sharing
Peggy
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!!! OMGosh, just adorable Jill!!
Liz K

Jenn in GA said...

i was introduced to your blog and your creativity by nancy riley, and i'm so glad! it's nice to have a site that inspires me with SU! only products! great work...

Nancy Riley said...

So clever! What a GREAT original idea!

Inking Idaho said...

Oh my gosh yes, I like it!! How fun!

Glad youhad a good time at Leadership. Maybe next year in AZ I can make it Ü

Hugs, Becky

Anja said...

this is a great idea !

amykennedy said...

Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

Lisa Brown said...

Such a cute project, Jill! I hope you'll check my blog here--->
http://inkandinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-award.html

Corie said...

This is the cutest little thing!!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Oh, how cute Jill - love the 'cheesy' holes and the little tag! Wonderful idea - will have to try this one - you've inspired me yet again.

Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails