Friday, December 19, 2008

Have you met them all?????


This Holiday season has been especially busy for me!  The vacation set me back as well!  I took a few minutes today to create...and decided I need to make each and every Top Note Holiday Creation.  OMGoodness They are sooo cute and there are so many!  Each one is cased from a variety of artists on splitcoast.  A big Thanks goes out to all those ladies that posted each design for me to case.

So please meet my versions of Santa, Frosty, Gingerbread-man, Rudolph, The Grinch, Penguin and Mr Elf.  

Ho! Ho! Ho! only 6 days to go!  Merry Christmas!!!


4 comments:

Beth said...

Your creations are adorable!!

2stampis2b said...

These are all so very cute! TFS!

Jen Caputo said...

Oh my goodness those are just amazing! TFS!

Leslie said...

They are outstanding! I love the Grinch one - he's perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails