12/6/08

Do you like cookies?




These are the invites for my holiday cookie exchange. I think they turned out pretty stinking cute using the top note as a tent topper. The inside is printed from the computer. I missed my cookie exchange the past 2 years due to crazy hectic schedules....this year I am so excited I actually got it on the schedule and made the invites!

the base of the card is 4.25 x 9.25 and I adjusted the top note, while adhering, so the card is 5.5 inches tall

Recipe:
Stamps: Deer friend, sentiment is from Papertrey ink
Paper: Kraft, riding hood red, whisper white, Chocolate chip and Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: top note die, red taffeta ribbon, red stickles, scallop & circle punches

6 comments:

2stampis2b said...

Oh my gosh, these are the cutest! I love the colors and how the shape is popped up from the card base! Too cute!

kobefamily said...

OMG, this is so cute!! I didn't think I liked the Holiday Treasures DSP, but man have I seen some WAY cute things! Love how you used the Top Note!

Michelle W. said...

These cards are just too cute! I love the colors and the shapes you used!

Melinda said...

How adorable!!! I just love your creativity!!

mary marsh said...

Jill-these are so cute. I just love your work and all the wonderful ideas you post

kathleenh said...

Wow, Jill this is soooooo adorable! I'd love to case this for my party tomorrow night. Do you mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails