11/5/08

Club Card spoiler!!!

We made this card at a recent workshop and all my club members are making a Pennant die Criss Cross Card.  Since I can't send stamped images-- the club girls will need be a little creative with what they put on the scallop.  I made a few versions of this card- some with images and some with sentiments.  Just punch with your larger circle punches and layer.  I sure hope the girls like it!

Recipe:

Stamps: Lovely Labels, Best Yet
Paper:  Chocolate Chip and Rose Red DSP, whisper white
Ink: Chocolate chip, Rose red
Accessories:  SU exclusive pennant die, wide double stitched ribbon to match, slot punch, white ribbon for the tab

3 comments:

Janine said...

Love it - especially the red one (hint, hint!) -Janine

Seven Chicks said...

I love the cards I just received my Big Shot I will definately try one of these thanks for sharing

Rita in California said...

Jill, I love this card! I am so lucky to be a club member - you are just too good to us! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails