10/24/08

Wow Flowers gift set


This was a prize last month for my Quarter Auction.  I cased this set from Mandy at Paper Inklings : HERE.  the directions Purse Box for cards is from Andrea Walford, click here, (she got it from Diana Gibbs)

I changed the set ever so slightly and added a BUNCH of glitter.  There was lots of sparkle in this little package.  

All supplies are Stampin Up!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Wow Flowers
Paper:  Summer Picnic DSP, Riding Hood red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine tango
Ink: Riding Hood red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine tango, black
Accessories:  lots of punches, ribbon to match, Brads and glitter

2 comments:

2stampis2b said...

This is a GREAT set! I've been looking for a set to make and donate to our PTA's turkey bingo night coming up...I think this may be IT! TFS!

Melissa said...

This is awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails