10/21/08

Halloween treat bags



I earned Just Jawing for free!  Yes- its a great perk to being an SU demonstrator- Free Stamps!  I found the treat bags at Target in the Birthday aisle- on clearance.  Cute colors!  So I decorated them for my kids to take to school for Halloween parties.  They will have a HUGE assortment to pick from this year since I made a bunch at my Sweet Treats for Halloween class and these, plus a few others I have made.  

The bags were trimmed to about 4 inches tall.  

All supplies are Stampin' Up unless noted

Recipe:
Stamps:  Just Jawing, Party Punch (retired)
Paper:  Whisper white, black, pumpkin, lovely lilac
Ink:  black, pixie pink
Accessories:  round tab punch, slot punch, matching ribbon

4 comments:

for2nately said...

Thanks so much for sharing another super cute fun project, Jill! I love your blog!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Krista Driessen said...

Great treat bags !!

Nancy Riley said...

Jill, these are amazing! So colorful, bold and bright ... fun, fun!

Kathy said...

Totally ADORABLE! I just love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails