10/4/08

Club Card Spoiler!!!

Yes, that Monkey is still hanging around....


Isn't he cute?  I cased this from a card I received from a swap I am in.  Unfortunately the original artist did not put her name on her swap card.  Big bummer- since I really want to give her credit!

I have to admit that the Sock Monkey is on my least favorite sets list!- I know there are lots and lots of you out there who LOVE him to pieces.  After this card, and the bib card- he is starting to grow on me.  I am sure to make at least a few more seriously cute projects with him.  (wink)

Recipe: 
Stamps: Sock monkey, Fresh Cuts
Paper: Kiwi kiss, close to cocoa, black, vanilla
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, black
Accessories:  DMC thread, curly label punch, dimensionals, markers for coloring

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a great idea. So different than what's been done already. I'll have to case this as well. Great job to you and the mystery swapper as well.

Colleen said...

I received my stamp club order on Friday and loved the project with the Sock Monkey. He is so cute. I can't wait to put the card together.

Thanks so much for always surprising us with such creative and cute projects with our orders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails