10/6/08

Christmas card designs

One of my club members (Hi Perrie)  asked me to design some Christmas cards for her.  She sent me a page of stamped images that she loves and these are what I came up with.  





So How did I do? It was a fun little challenge and best of all she loved them and she has already added a few of the items used in the cards to her last club order!  (I am sneaky, LOL).  These designs lend themselves to a variety of stamped images.  Check out your stamps- Do any of your holiday images fit these layouts??  & The glitter is there-look close!

Stamps:  Unknown
Paper:  Holiday Treasures, Celery, riding hood red, chocolate chip
Ink:  Brown, from what I can see
Accessories:  Wide oval & square scallop, scallop edge & circle punches, various ribbon and Brads, piercing tool,  dimensionals, markers for coloring

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

totally cute! My fave is the second one. TFS!

jackiestamps4fun said...

These are awesome! What a nice thing for you to do! By the way, I'm in Janet Wakeland's downline, too! I saw your name in her top sellers email! Way to go!

Rita said...

My fave is the second one also, but they ALL are way too cute! You're so talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails