9/30/08

Sweet Treats for Halloween



Join me for the Halloween class and we'll make 7 treats for Halloween.  A full color "follow the picture" instruction sheet is included for all class participants. 
All paper will be pre-cut and all supplies are included with your fee. Here are all the details:
Date:   Thursday Evening October 9th
Time:  7:30 pm
Price:  $20
Club member price:  $15
 
Please RSVP to 610-409-8448 or EMAIL ME By 10/5/08

I look forward to hearing from you & hope you can make it!
Can't make it? Do you live far away? Take my Class by mail!

Class By Mail Price: $24.75 (includes $4.75 for priority mail)  Do you need the "Eat Drink & Be Scary"  stamp set?  Save 20% by adding $17.60.
Please note: Unfortunately, I can not include stamped images in the class kits by mail sold here on my blog.  

Extra kit with pre-cut paper and card stock $12.00
• If you would like to pre-order a specific quantity of a single design email for more details

Register & Bring a new friend Save $5

Special request? Let me know.  I look forward to hearing from you!

ETA:  A Huge Thanks goes out to all the girls I cased to make this class.  The Frankie Boxes are cased from Cambria Turnbow, The test tubes from Angie Juda, the holder is from Lisa Somerville, The owl came from a team meeting and the pillow boxes are cased right from the SU Holiday mini.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails