8/26/08

Big Shot Party hats

Stampin Up! Exclusive pennant dies-- made into party hats.  The one below uses the smaller die and makes a perfect size hat for a Webkinz pet.  

I had my daughter design her own.  Can you tell?  

We were a little off of the measurements to have the hat fit so we put some eyelets on the side and some thin ribbon for the chin tie.  

I lined up the paper - My daughter worked the Big Shot.  This toy is very kid friendly (if you need and excuse to buy it of course!) 

Recipe:  Lots of paper (double sided because you can see inside the hat) and some ribbon.  No stamping here!  I used the Mono multi liquid glue to adhere the pennants together.

6 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

What a great idea! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love them, what a great idea for a party hat.

Felicia Ledbetter

Nicole said...

so, so adorable!!! :D

Darcie Helt said...

WAY CUTE!!! tfs!!

Rita in California said...

I LOVE the cute hats, but your daughter and her "friend" steal the show. Simply adorable!

Bev said...

How cute! This will have to be on my next buy list!!
TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails