7/24/08

Not So Much

Edited to add:  I love the card-- just not the set.  Wow this post was very negative- shame on ME!!!

Wont miss this one for sure!  Its the Stampin Up! set called So Much....I call it Not So Much. Some love it, I do not.  I do like this card though! I think this is the ONLY card I have made with this set. It was the set that was given at regionals this past year.

All Supplies are Stampin Up! unless noted

Recipe
Stamps: So Much
Paper: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, white
Ink: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, black
Accessories:  Pomegranate stitched ribbon, Threading water fiskars scallop punch

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

I love this card, it's so cute! But I'm one who loves this set too! *wink* Just found your blog from Patty's link, great stuff you have!

Jenn Greeley said...

I like the card too!

jackiestamps4fun said...

I like it! You did a great job!

I am bestowing a few awards I received onto your wonderful blog! If you’d like to see 7 random facts about me, visit my blog! Play along if you like…

strent said...

I think the card is lovely and the stamp set is okay. I own it too, and think it is better suited to scrapping than to card making. and don't be so hard on yourself. You are fabulously creative!!!

Cori S said...

Just came across your blog through Patty's blog & I LOVE it! You're so inspirational!!!

Elizabeth >^..^< said...

Just found ur blog through Patty's blog. Fabulous creations you have on here! I happen to love that stamp and have been wanting it for months. You did a great job on the card! Elizabeth Bead Diva

Kimmi said...

Cute card - but I too like this set! :) I love your Sunflower Notes, which I learned about through Patty's site. You have tons of great cards & projects, and love that you are sharing them with us! Keep up the great work!

Kim said...

This card does look great. I bought this set, and thought I would use it over and over. Well, I don't know what I was thinking, because I haven't used it yet! However, seeing your card has given me new inspiration. I think I really like it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails