5/20/08

Thinking of You

I really am getting into the silhouettes this week. I just added this stamp set to my collection. I was on the fence-- then was enabled by some of the really fabulous cards I have been seeing in blog land and on Splitcoast. I followed the same theory as the She's All That post which was stamping on designer paper. What do you think? Its really pretty, in a shabby chic kinda way, I think???

the butterfly is stamped on the designer paper and then stamped again and cut out to have a 3-d effect. I covered him with the stardust pen.

Recipe:
Stamps: Essence of love
Paper: Bashful Blue, black, Basic Grey Designer paper, from a 6x6 stack
Ink: black
Accessories: Styled Sliver Hodgepodge Hardware, black marker, bashful blue 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, sakura stardust glitter pen for the butterfly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails