4/29/08

Club Card- Spoiler!!!

Here is the card my club members got to make this month. Inside it says, Happy Mother's Day. I really like this stamp set and I LOVE Swiss dots for the Cuttlebug!!!



NOTE: Purchase this stamp set "Wonderful You " and get the matching wheel for free! contact me if you would like to place and order. I can ship directly to you door. only until tomorrow!


Recipe:
Stamps: Wonderful you
Ink: Pretty in pink, basic black and river rock
Paper: Pretty in Pink, white, black
Accessories: Pink taffeta ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss dots, designer label punch, small and large oval punch


Here is a card cased from Debbie Olson of Thinking Inking. This card uses the matching wheel. I pretty much copied the card to a tee! but I used all Stampin Up supplies and changed the sentiment.



I tried and tried to find the card on Debbie's blog- but I gave up after 40 pages and some searches.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stems & Silhouettes wheel, all holidays, canvas background
Ink: Groovy guava, river rock, artichoke
Paper: vanilla, artichoke, groovy guava
Accessories: none

3 comments:

Denise... said...

They're simply gorgeous!

Kristin said...

Wow, your cards with this set are gorgeous! I've got this "bundle" on an order to place today!

Nancy Riley said...

Jill, these Mother's Day cards are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails