3/12/08

I will use the Hardware

This one uses the Styled Silver from the new Stampin Up Occasions mini. Love this owl! I borrowed the sentiment from the Birdie set. It went perfect! I am off to sleep so I will be brief. -seems to be the story of my life- be quick so I can get to the next thing- I need a few more minutes in every hour-- Do you?

This is for my husbands co-worker. Her last day is Friday- She got a REALLY GREAT new job. Congrats Tracy!

SU Western Paper, Blue bayou, river rock and Artichoke. Black ink- colored with blender pens and ink for the lid of the coordinating ink pad colors. New Silver hardware! LOVE IT! (and I am not hoarding it) Hmmmmmm ... maybe I should use some of that chipboard, since I have a ton of it!

3 comments:

Janine said...

I love this card. Hope you don't mind if I case it!

Heather said...

This is so cute! I am debating between this set and Pun Fun -- I love this owl and I know that is what is drawing me to it (I can only afford one right now) Great colors!

Marie Anne said...

Hi Jill,

This is my first time to your blog. I found you by going to the Collegeville Diner for dinner. I was interested in you classes. I have never done stamping but I am really interested in learning. Can you let me know where you are located and send me info. My email address: April4244@gmail.com.

Thank you
Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails