2/12/08

Its a Love thing


This card is sooooo much better is real life. The heart (from a CTMH set) is red craft ink embossed and cut out. The sentiment is from the eastern elegance rub-ons. The red prints designer paper is from the level 1 hostess prints pack. and I just love the new stitched Ribbon. I saw a card layout very similar to this on splitcoast. I changed it up to accommodate what I had. A Simple Valentine! I'll have to look up and share the inspiration card later...I'm off and running today-- and we are expecting a little snow and ice today!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Really cute idea for a simple card. This came out great. I have got to get that punch for edges! I adore it! Great blog. I'm adding you to my favs.

Jennett said...

This is gorgeous! Love the color combo!

Patty Bennett said...

That is TOTALLY cute!!! LOVE it!! Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails