1/31/08

Birthday Cupcake



This is a new set for me, Big Bold Birthday. I won this set as part of a team competition last fall. I finally inked it up and had some fun. The scallop with the hodgepodge hardware tied to the ribbon is inspired by Beate. She has this on quite a few of her beautiful cards!


Recipe:

Paper: certainly celery, purely pomegranate, so saffron and Cutie Pie DP

Ink: certainly celery, purely pomegranate, so saffron, bashful blue

Accessories: certainly celery ribbon, Hodge Podge hardware, paper piercer, scallop punch, circles punches, ticket corner punch, brads, stickles

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Jill, I have to say, I just found your blog today via a link from SCS and it is incredible... YOU are incredible! You are so talented and I love how you share your wonderful ideas! I am bookmarking your blog for sure- thank you so much for more inspiration than I know what to do with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails