12/29/07

Target note card boxes




I have had these 2 note card boxes from Target for a very Long time. My friend Kim gave me one of these - I am not sure where I got the other- probably Target! Needless to say, I have finally altered them and I used them as gifts this holiday season. The Stampin' Up! Small note cards and Envelopes fit right inside these boxes. I saved the note cards for something else, and used the envelopes for these. The envelopes are 5 1/8 by 3 5/8. I cut card stock cut to the same size as the note cards and created these adorable Thank You note sets. I also used up some retired paper that was being neglected. Every one needs Thank You notes this time of year.


For the Pink and Turquoise set here is the recipe:
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Turquoise and Regal Rose
Paper: Regal Rose, Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Loves Me Designer Paper (retired)
Other: scallop punch, circle punches, retired rose grosgrain ribbon, brads



For the Red & Blue set here is the recipe:
Stamps: Priceless and All holidays
Ink: CTMH Cranberry and CTMH Dutch Blue, Sahara Sand
Paper: CTMH Cranberry and Blue, Whisper White, Stampin Up Sahara Sand, Unknown Designer Paper
Other: scallop punch, circle punches, misc matching ribbon

5 comments:

Deb said...

These are so pretty, love these little sets! I don't have any of these boxes, but sure wish I did!

Melissa said...

This are fabulous and now I'm going to be on the look out for some cute little boxes!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kim said...

You have definitly inspired me to use my boxes now! I have 3 of them still sitting here. Yours look great!

Anderson Arts Online said...

Another set of pretties, your work is always so crisp and clean!

Dottie K said...

Oh these are just so adorble. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails