11/17/07

Wishing You Cheer


A few weeks back the "Wishing You Cheer" set was on sale. Here is one of the cards I made as inspiration for my customers who purchased this set. Everyone who purchased the set from me got 2 cards, all pre-cut and ready to stamp.
This card uses bashful blue and chocolate chip card stock. The snowman is stamped in Chocolate chip on shimmer white card stock- super sparkly! then I colored the snowman and added dazzling diamonds to the whole body of the snowman. ( I over did the eyes a bit-- so I had to touch them up). The tree and the snow also have dazzling diamonds on them. The Very Merry is from warm words, and is also stamped in chocolate chip. I used both oval punches to create the tag and tucked the edge up under the knot so it appears connected. In the corners are silver brads and I used taffeta ribbon in chocolate chip and bashful blue. ( and the ticket corner punch!) Very sparkly in real life!

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Very cute, Jill! You have great designs!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It's so whimsical yet classy! Thanks for your inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails