10/23/07

A little Something

I made this card as a result of having some Basic Grey in my house for many months with out using it. I did not want to take away for the pretty paper. In hindsight- this would have made a great sympathy card.

I used close to cocoa as the card base and layered it with CTMH garden green (an exact match) and the designer paper is Basic Grey infuse. Stamps are Fancy flexible phrases (retired) and the Oh So l=Lovely hostess set. I added some old wide brown organdy ribbon from my stash, some matching markers to give the flowers some color and pewter brads for some hardware. Yikes- 8 brads on one card was really hard for me!

2 comments:

Courtney Fowler said...

I love those colors together!

Dottie K said...

This card is so beautiful. TFS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails