10/28/07

A Few Somethings...

This sentiment says "something to do, something to love and something to hope for". I do love making cards! That "something to hope for" ... that list is too long to get into here! This is made with really rust cardstock as the base, layered with chocolate chip and Outlaw paper. I may have overdone it with the corner rounder, oh well. I also used Chocolate chip taffeta ribbon and some stickles on the leaves. The stem is colored with a rust marker. For the sentiment, I highlighted some of the words with the water brush and Sahara sand water color crayon. I still think this card needs something...brads, hardware, something. I think it is a little plain ... what do you think?

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I love it the way it is with just the ribbon. The rounded corners add so much, that I think any hardware might start to detract!! Perfect as is!

Crestajune said...

I really like this card. The colors are beautiful and the sentiment is very nice. Just a very lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails